CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Jackie and Audrina

My daughger Jackie recently forwarded these pictures to me and I was caught at how they both seemed to be comtemplating something, deep in thought but very content to be holding each other. Aunt and Niece what were they thinking I wonder....... Actually, I am thinking I can't take my eyes off of these pictures, I think they are worthy of a photographic Nobel Prize! Now that I think about it, I took these pictures with Jackies iPhone haha






I guess the thinking got to be tiring for Audrina as she is fast asleep.


7 comments:

Therese said...

oh I love these photos Melody. Keep on posting photos of Audrina. She is such a beautiful baby.

jax said...

Audrina is so beautiful! I love her blue eyes. Such a wonderful baby!

The Pink Rose Cottage said...

Two beautiful girls!!!

Glad you're back Melody!

Goosegirl said...

I love how relaxed they both look. Such pretty girls.

Melody, I saw your comment on the Ribbonwood Cottage blog saying that you wanted an apron pattern for toddlers and so I came over to your blog to comment.
I am not soliciting, but just wanted to let you know that I just finished my Yaya's Apron pattern, which is an E-Book with pattern pieces.
It has a toddler size, as well as 2 other child sizes, a misses size and a doll size. It may be what you are looking for. I hope you don't think I am intruding. If so, I am sorry. I hope you have a beautiful, happy Sunday.

A Bit of the Blarney said...

Wonderfully serene pictures! Lovely girls...Wishing you well! Thank you too for your kind words! Cathy

Decor To Adore said...

If only we could read minds...

Love that red hair.

ChaChaneen said...

Two beautiful girls! L-U-R-V-E these pictures! You should frame your favorite one for the wall of family fame!

Post a Comment

 
Free Blogger Templates by Leelou Blogs