FIRSTS! I saw this over at Valerie's at It's a Wonderful Life. Check out her blog, she says it like it is and I love it. I always enjoy stopping by, never a dull moment. Sparky, I stole it first. LOL
So here are some Firsts about me, read on and enjoy and laugh or not, just don't fall asleep please. If you feel so inclined copy and do a post yourself.
1. Who was your FIRST prom date? Dave Lucido. I was a Sophomore and he was a Junior and it was his Junior Prom.
2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love? Heck NO, I hear he is still a little stuck on me still so it is better to stay in hiding.
3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink? a California Cooler, I was 18.
4. What was your FIRST job? I worked at Hilson's Clothing store wrapping purchases at Christmas time.
5. What was your FIRST car? A red Toyota Corolla that was handed down from my brother. My first stick shift. I didn't know how to drive it so my brother took me to San Francisco and parked on a hill, told me to get in the driver's seat and said, "Let's go!" SCARY......But I did it and I was proud of myself.
6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today? Nobody texted me, I feel so unloved.
7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning? Me...Lol I am selfish I know. But I did think of my hubby next. :)))))
8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher? Mrs. Crawford. She was very old as was all my teachers I think.
9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane? I went to Minnesota in the winter with my husband to a funeral. I have a very big fear of flying but I do it anyway. Getting easier each time.
10. Who was your FIRST best friend and are you still friends with them? Donna, we met when we were 5 and not really anymore but not for a lack of trying on my part. Just part of growing apart as we grow up. But still in touch with her mom and rest of family. We have tea parties together. Her mom is in the pictures of my sister Janeen's tea of last Saturday actually.
11. What was your FIRST sport played? I ran Track my Freshman year and won Most Valuable thank you very much!
12. Where was your FIRST sleep over? My same friend Donna's house.
13. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today? Gerry my hubby.
14. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time? My friend Robin. We went to Junior High together, worked together, married the same year and we each had a girl first and then a boy.
15. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning? Hugged my cat who has gone back to sleeping at the foot of my bed.
16. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to? Kenny Loggins! It was great.
17. FIRST tattoo or piercing? Got my ears pierced when I was 15. I have always wanted a tattoo but I am just to scared. I hear it hurts too damned much plus I would be afraid it would start sagging somewhere on me lol.
18. FIRST foreign country you went to? Mexico, drove in and drove out. I was to paranoid to get out of the car. lol
19. What was your FIRST run in with the law? I am taking way too much time on this one so it must mean I am squeaky clean.
20. When was your FIRST detention? I KNOW I had detention once in my life I just can't remember for what or when. ha ha It was probably for something really lame.
21. What was the FIRST state you lived in? California and only California
22. Who was the FIRST person to break your heart? Nathan Wallace. I had a mad crush on him in grade school and I could never get him to notice me. When I happened to go to a new church one day and he was in my Sunday school class I was in heaven but then one of us stopped going to that church. Go figure.
23. Who was your FIRST roommate? I didn't have a roommate. I lived at home until got married. So technically, my husband is my first roomate.
24. Where did you go on your FIRST limo ride? To the Church to get married!
25. Where did you go on your FIRST date with your husband? To the movies to see Al Pachino in Scarface. It was a great movie.
1 week ago